Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Creative Outlet

So, for a couple years now I've been creating stationary.....cards, invitations, announcements, greeting cards, gift tags...anything.  Through word of mouth I've had the privilege of creating stationary for a number of people.  I love it!  I get to be creative.  I get to see the smile on someones face when they go through the custom designs and find just the one they had in mind.  I get to work with people during important events in their life.  I LOVE IT!  It's my therapy! 

I started an Etsy shop before I got pregnant with Lenwood.  That was going pretty well, but when I went on bedrest I put my shop on vacation.  Then Lenwood was in the NICU.  Then he came home and I had a new baby keeping me up all night.  Then life just got busy.  I continued creating custom designs through my word-of-mouth work, but I never fully got things off the ground.  I've been working on a great line up of stationary items including something new for me...address labels!  I'm working at night and during nap time.  I'm working on a Facebook business page and my etsy page listings.  When Conrad and Teague go back to school in a few weeks, I'll have more time to finish getting things off the ground.  So for now, here is a sneak peak of a little of what you'll see when I roll out my Facebook page and re-roll out my etsy shop.

Hope you like what you see!  Much more to come in a few weeks!

Today's happy ...creative therapy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! So much fun!! Love all that you have created for us!!

    ReplyDelete