Monday, September 10, 2012

Scripture Art Prints: Christmas + an All Time Fave Verse {part three}

Oktoberfest is coming up this weekend and I've designed over 20 scripture art prints.  If you live in the area, please come out and join us.  These beautiful prints will be available in sizes perfect for framing and giving as a gift. I will post the prices soon.  I want to okay the prices with the wonderful ladies organizing the craft area because they are going to be a REAL BARGAIN!   After Oktoberfest, these will be available for order through my etsy site and facebook page.










This is my all-time favorite verse and most requested by customers.  I have relied on this verse through so many life events ever since I was a teenager.   
Many of those events seems so silly now...the drama we created for ourselves as teenagers. :)  I had a faded green square of construction paper taped to my mirror with this verse during my teens and twenties.  I think it was faded to mint green by the time I retired it.

If you missed the other designs, click on these links for part one and part two.  Don't forget to enter the contest on the {part two} page.  And if you love what you see, enter your email address to get blog posts by e-mail.  I'll be doing lots of freebies and giveaways for the upcoming holidays,

Coming soon: My mother-in-law's fabulous recipe for ravioli with pancetta and roasted tomatoes.  It is FANTASTIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment